Welcome to my blog :)
As you guys know... I am entering the next phrase of my life soon - Being Married.
And I decided to have a new blog to celebrate my married life with my childhood sweetheart.
Some parts of the blog is still under construction, so please bear with me yeah.
xo xo xo
Few days ago, after touching down from my 4 days Auckland flight in the late afternoon, I found a neat Zara parcel, a sweet note from Dearie and the latest copy of 8 days.
Hmm... What can Dearie buy for me from Zara? Since I were there shopping just before I flew to Auckland. When I opened it, I were tearing because it was the dress that I had wanted to get my hands on.
I remembered Dearie said it wasn't suitable for me and the arm area was too big for me despite the XS size so he advised me not to get this dress.
Cheeky Dearie you are sooooooooo sweet! Thank you for the dress. I love it to bits!
| A gift from Dearie: Pretty Zara dress |
No comments:
Post a Comment