Saturday, December 11, 2010

4 Dec: Flea Market

Hello people..

So sorry for the lack of updates. Have been really busy lately.

As for my ROM on 1st Dec, I will post it as soon as I get hold of the remaining photos taken at the post ROM party. Stay tune for that.



xo   xo   xo         xo    xo    xo



On the 4th Dec, our condo management had a flea market event and I participated in it. Here are some of the photos taken. :)



Due to a heavy rain in the morning, the flea market was relocated to the basement carpark. Bringing our own table is really a hassle, so we decided to display our loots on the car instead.


Selling hair accessories and polo t-shirts.
No business.. Sob sob.. I think no one knows we are at the carpark.



Flea market: A great to know other tenants (neighbours)~!
Share this post:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...