La la la.. So happy to be in Zurich so soon again.
This time, my batchgirl Twinkle is onboard with me. :)
Flight was easy breezy with CS Mike. He is damn nice can!
And the very thing that I look forward to this flight - Snow!! Yeah!! Just last month I was here on the eve of Christmas, it didn't snow at all. So disappointing.
Managed to take some photos with Twinkle just now. Will post it once she mail it to me. Lalalaa~~
p/s I'm 50% into getting my house with hubby~ Happy!!
Share this post:
This time, my batchgirl Twinkle is onboard with me. :)
Flight was easy breezy with CS Mike. He is damn nice can!
And the very thing that I look forward to this flight - Snow!! Yeah!! Just last month I was here on the eve of Christmas, it didn't snow at all. So disappointing.
Managed to take some photos with Twinkle just now. Will post it once she mail it to me. Lalalaa~~
p/s I'm 50% into getting my house with hubby~ Happy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment