Hubby & I together with his colleagues went up to Johor Bahru (JB) at around 9pm. We had planned to eat lok lok, massage and eat zi cha there, in that sequence.
Lots of fun & laughter. :)
 |
A random road side Lok Lok.
Hubby & I both agreed that the one we ate at Permas Jaya is nicer, but it's too late for us to travel further for good food, so we go with the crowd to eat one opposite where we wash & vacuumed our car for RMB 8 (S$3.50). So cheap can!! Washing car + vacuum in Singapore is S$12. |
 |
So much to choose from.
And the "grass is always greener on the other side". :P |
 |
Hubby looking really serious in choosing his food.
And the quail egg on his plate is really tasty after frying it! |
 |
Us.
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!! |
 |
By the way, don't ever go to this massage parlor. Their massaging skills are not good.. and while we were massaging, they kept asking us to top up to do other traditional Chinese services.
I ended up paying double in just 1 hour of service.
If you pay more and it's really good, no complains. But it's is so lousy to the max that I have to rant here. |
Share this post:
No comments:
Post a Comment