Thursday, January 27, 2011

Red Riding Hood

I love Woodwould~!! And I am sooooo glad that I went there alone this time. Because going there alone, I am able to browse all the wonderful items there at my own pace. :) Spent like 1 hr in the small cosy shop.. taking my time to adore almost all the items there.

I really want to buy the WHOLE SHOP if I can. Lolx.


Right now, I am into Red Riding Hood. :)

And this magnet/hook is soooooo uber cute can!

I imagine that the Red Riding Hood is me and the Big Bad Wolf with its arm around me is Hubby. :P


Bought Red Riding Hood decal to brighten up my plain + ugly + lousiest cargo bag.


Bought some stamp pads & stamps.

So fun to play with all these pretty items.

I like the stamp designs. So pretty~~

It is scary how I can spend like $300 on stationary from Wouldwood & Kinokuniya in a day~ They are just too cute to resist. Awwwww....
Share this post:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...