Hello people~
I'm in New York. It's -6 degrees here. FREAKING COLD can!!
Managed to get buy all the things listed on my shopping list after a 8 hr flight from Frankfurt.
When people are sleeping in Singapore, I am shopping. The time difference is crazy!
It's now 9.46am Singapore Time and 8.46pm New York time.. So I literally shopped overnight!
Happy to get all my stuffs :D :D Especially my cute undies from Amercian Eagles at Time Sqaure.
Share this post:
I'm in New York. It's -6 degrees here. FREAKING COLD can!!
Managed to get buy all the things listed on my shopping list after a 8 hr flight from Frankfurt.
When people are sleeping in Singapore, I am shopping. The time difference is crazy!
It's now 9.46am Singapore Time and 8.46pm New York time.. So I literally shopped overnight!
Happy to get all my stuffs :D :D Especially my cute undies from Amercian Eagles at Time Sqaure.
No comments:
Post a Comment