Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1st December 2011

A date to celebrate - It's our 1st year anniversary. :)

Gosh!! Time really flies!

Our ROM seems to be like yesterday?!

Instead of getting me gift this year, Hubby just want to fill my stomach with food. He knows that no matter how crappy or shitty my day went, as long as I managed to eat GOOD and QUALITY food, I will be happy and pleased. This kind of bliss is priceless and unexplainable, unless you are a foodie like me.

Side track a bit: I know many people just can't believe that I eat a lot and still so skinny. I really love food. I can eat a lot if the food is up to my standard. Say for example, a piece of salmon sashimi. I love salmon sashimi.. the amount of salmon sashimi I can eat in a single sitting is scary! However, if the salmon served is not tasty/fresh/poor quality, I won't touch it after a trying a slice even though I love salmon sashimi. It's something that I am not proud of but I just can't help it. Gulp! 

So back to the topic, this was what Hubby had treated me to.

Day 1 - Morton's the steakhouse at Oriental Mandarin Hotel
It was our first time there and I had been bugging him for a long time to bring me there someday. I was hooked on the FREE mini beef sandwich at the Morton's Bar during April 2011 to celebrate Ann's birthday. So I am like dying to sink my teeth into the real piece of beef one day. We ordered cold seafood platter, steaks and desert. Very expensive! I feel that it was pretty over-priced, don't think I will go back there again because the food (especially the oyster and steaks) was below my expectation. Service wise was top-notched! They have very attentive staffs.

Day 2 - Melben Seafood at Toa Payoh
Oh manz.. I just can't resist a crab. My No. 1 favorite is the Chili Crab of No Signboard Seafood at Geylang. And Melben Seafood's Bee Hoon Crab is my No. 2 love!

Day 3 - Angus House at Ngee Ann City
Since I didn't have a good steak and oyster at Morton's, Hubby decided to bring me to Angus House to ease my dissatisfaction. Oyster there is just so yummy, fresh and soooooo much cheaper!! The steak is good too! I just love the course by course dinner. Prawn biscuit starter, pumpkin soup, salad, main course and tiramisu desert (I don't take any coffee thingy, so I opted for ice-cream instead)

Non-stop feasting on good food back to back. Happy Kimmie ~
Share this post:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...